We reserve the right to modify terms, conditions, and notices under the Crafty Vulpine website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. By using, accessing, or browsing through this website, or placing a commission, you indicate that you agree to be bound by these terms. This site and its contents are exclusive property to Crafty Vulpine. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use, access, or browse the site.
You must be 18 or over to commission.
Every item comes with a 30-day limited warranty covering workmanship and materials. Repairs or replacements will be made for free within this period.
Please note that the warranty will be null and void if:
- The item has been abused or used improperly
- The item has been altered in any way
- The item is soiled or has a smell, and has not been cleaned prior to return
- the customer has not cooperated with efforts to collect shipping insurance on an item that has arrived damaged (see below*).
*Custom-made costumes, as a standard, are not made for especially high-demand applications, LARP combat, roughhousing, or use on rough terrain. If you require a costume that can withstand above average wear, please let us know so that we can quote and construct appropriately.
If the issue is caused by the user error or being too rough we will charge for repairs. These will be taken case by case. Fursuits are hand made and do wear over time. It is recommended that each customer learns basic hand sewing to do simple repairs that happen over time. We reserve the right to deny repairs if we feel you have intentionally caused harm to your suit or mistreated it in any way.
We DO NOT offer refunds, returns, or exchanges once a commission is completed and mailed off.
We reserve the right to finish and sell your suit in the case of a terminated uncompleted commission. We reserve the right to terminate your commission at any time, with or without prior notice. Communication with the creator is to be cordial and professional. The following would be considered grounds for termination if you in any way try to: Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten me or otherwise violate the rights of others, including, without limitation, others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
Fursuit Turn Around Time
Fursuits will be completed in the order they were received (all items are first paid, first served)
I DO NOT offer deadlines ; NO EXCEPTIONS
If you would like your order to be completed for a certain convention, a rush fee will be placed
- 1 month: 60% rate
- 2 month: 50% rate
- 3 month: 40% rate
- 4 month: 30% rate
- 5 month: 25% rate
In order to secure your rush order, the standard 50% deposit plus the rush fee must be paid
rate will added to fursuit balance
For example: 2,000eur (fullsuit) + .60% (1 month rush fee) = 3,200eur
Work in Progress Photos
- We will post W.I.P and finished pictures normally on my Instagram account or on twitter, unless, we need to get feedback from the commissioner.
- We will send work in progress pictures of the head.
- If you are concerned about the types of furs we will use, we can send you photos/links of them before we begin work.
Style and Limitations
- We will not reproduce copyrighted characters, costumes, designs or styles.
- You must describe, in writing, important features of your concept art. Any features not described may be overlooked, and we are not to be held accountable for such.
- Some designs may be physically impossible to reproduce. If this is the case, we will suggest the closest physically possible alternative.
- We will not copy your concept art perfectly. All designs will be translated into our style.
Also, certain features of concept art may not be possible to reproduce as drawn due to human proportion, human flaw, limitations of materials, and limitations of physics. Significant alterations will be discussed with you before the costume is made. We advise to commission a reference sheet from Crafty Vulpine as it will best depict the end result.
All our items are shipped through UPS or Fedex with package tracking. Insurance is not included, but can be added at the commissioner's expense if he/she so chooses. We do accept international shipping, however to have tracking for your package you need to pay for express shipping, which generally costs quite a bit more. Shipping prices are determined on a case by case bases as an additional fee to the agreed final suit costs and will depend on box size and weight, so must be determined at the very end. Your item will not be shipped until the entire project cost has been paid in full, including shipping.
Crafty Vulpine is not responsible for any stolen or lost package in transit once it leaves our studio.
Once you have received your package from Crafty Vulpine, we are NOT responsible for any shipping cost on returned items. Customer is responsible for ALL shipping cost.
Most international orders will incur CUSTOMS fees. We cannot be held responsible for these fees, nor are we able to determine what they will be, as they will depend on your country’s customs office. The customs fees must be paid by you upon entry of the package into your country. If you have questions about customs, please contact your local customs office.